Phonebulance Warranty Coverage
• Screen/LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed.
• Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, warranty is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the situations outlined below.
Warranty Does Not Protect Against/
After Phonebulance repairs the device, the warranty does not protect against:
• Subsequent mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack
• Water damage
• Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
• Tampering with internal hardware
• Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs
• Software issues unrelated to the repair
• New damages unrelated to the original repair
• Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt. Our warranty also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
• Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
• Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
• Water damage
• Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Your Tech or repair specialist will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If in doubt, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
• a NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Bio-Metric scanner The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer; it is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or given to another individual. If a customer device is irreparably damaged as a direct result of a repair attempted by an Tech and payment has been rendered, the customer is entitled to a fully functional refurbished device of equal or greater value of the damaged device based on its model and condition as received and with the original repair issue resolved, or the monetary equivalent of fair market value of the device in that condition as determined by Phonebulance. If payment was not rendered for service, the repair quote shall be deducted from the value, or a refurbished device of the same damaged condition as received shall be offered. In order to receive a replacement device, the customer’s damaged device must be rendered to Phoenbulance.
Phonebulance Work Authorization and Service Waiver
All customers requesting an Technician agree to the following conditions: I authorize Phonebulance to perform repair work on my Device. I understand that the Phonebulance repair specialists have been trained to perform device repairs, but Phonebulance and its affiliates are not an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of Apple Inc., and are in no way affiliated with Apple Inc. Further, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold Phonebulance from liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any device repair work performed on my iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Samsung unless it is caused by severe negligence of Phonebulance, or its agent. I understand that Phonebulance has no liability for any data loss, which may occur as a result of work done on my device. I also understand that I have the option to, and I am responsible for backing up the device before allowing Phonebulance to work on my device in the event of any data loss and hardware or software failure. I understand that repairs or technical support rendered by Phonebulance may void manufacturer warranties for this device. Phonebulance and its affiliates do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided but may, at its sole discretion, offer its own warranty on the parts and/or services performed. I further understand that it is my responsibility to inform Phonebulance accurately with regard to the model description and condition of my device, as well as whether any modifications or repairs have previously been attempted or
completed. An Phonebulance repair specialist will perform a check-in diagnosis of my device to evaluate its condition. If the device arrives at Phonebulance in noticeably different condition than previously described, I acknowledge that additional charges may apply. I understand that an Phonebulance repair specialist will contact me to discuss the discrepancies and potential additional costs. As the customer, I recognize that the careful shipping of my device to Phonebulance is my responsibility. If the product arrives with further damage, or is lost in transit, I bear full responsibility for that risk of loss as the shipper. If any device should be lost or damaged further than the condition it was released to Phonebulance, Phonebulance liability will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the device in its condition at the time of transfer to Phonebulance based on current fair market value. Phonebulance liability for damages from any cause when it comes to repairing your product is limited to the cost of the repair service or a comparable replacement device. Phonebulance and its affiliates have no liability whatsoever for indirect or consequential damages resulting from a repair or repair attempt, including any lost or damaged data, software, or lost profits or revenue of the customer.
As part of the repair services provided to the Customer (You), the Technician is providing replacement parts (Parts) and accessories (Accessories) supplied by Phonebulance (Company). Company is a third party obligor of Technicians service obligations to you under your agreement with Technician, regarding your use of, and rights related to, the Parts and Accessories.
Company warrants to you that from the date the Parts or Accessories are provided to you and for the 3 Months of your device so long as you remain the owner (Warranty Period), each Part and Accessory provided to you under this Agreement will be materially free of manufacturing defects. Companys sole obligation, and your sole remedy, under this warranty is limited to, at Companys sole discretion, repair or replacement of the defective Part or Accessory. This warranty is non-transferable. Companys obligations under this warranty are conditioned on your prompt notification to both Tech and Company of any warranty claim and complying with Companys then-current warranty procedures provided to you. This warranty specifically excludes (i) any Part or Accessory that was altered, repaired, or modified by a party other than Company without Companys prior written consent; (ii) any defects, damage or errors that (1) occurred after shipping by Company, (2) were the result of improper testing, installation, storage, mishandling, abuse, misuse, accident or causes other than ordinary use of the Part or Accessory, or (3) use of the Part or Accessory in conjunction with another product which is incompatible, or of an inferior quality; (iii) warranty claims by any individual other than you, or warranty claims after the Warranty Period; and (iv) any warranty claim for which Company determines that there is no defect in the returned Part or Accessory. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, NEITHER TECH, COMPANY, NOR THEIR SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PARTS OR ACCESSORIES. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Tech or otherwise will create any warranty, representation or guarantee by Company not expressly stated herein. Limitation of Liability NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PARTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) FOR ERROR OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS; (B) FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR LOSS OF PROFITS; OR (C) FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT ARE IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PART OR ACCESSORY FROM WHICH SUCH DAMAGE AROSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, AND Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.